Part of what sets PrintScan apart from other fingerprint providers is the software that we developed using first-hand experience with countless other Live Scan systems. Some special features include:
- All data fields verified against federal requirements for validity.
- Creation of ANSI/NIST EFTS files using type 4 or type 14 records for print images.
- Visual feedback of fingers currently being scanned on both computer screen and live scanner.
- Sequence verification of fingerprints being taken.
- Automatic printing mode for fast capture of prints.
- Real-time quality calculation of prints.
- Print verification is available after all prints have been captured gives you the ability to retake any prints before transmitting or printing.
- On-screen disclosure with signature capture and archiving.
- Compact and portable all-in-one live scanner for single finger rolls, flats, and four finger slaps.
- Rugged IP-54 dust and waterproof form factor.
- FBI certification for civil ID and AFIS applications.
- Fast and easy capture of wet and dry fingers.
- Checks for fingerprint quality, sequence checking, and roll slippage.
Electronic signature pad
Captures electronic signatures to be printed directly onto cards eliminates the need to have applicants hand sign cards each time. Electronic signatures also allow for the release of information to approved agencies. The signature verifies that information has been entered correctly.
Scans barcodes from FINRA cards to eliminate data entry errors.